Saturday, January 8, 2011

What Is The Lightest Lacrosse Head






Libby and Nigel are a lovely couple of English boys. Some time ago, bought my own creation, a funny gnomes, whom they called Pei. From that day Pei has become their new traveling companion, and follows them forever without ever tiring!
and Nigel Libby so sent me some photos of the new girellone friend! It's very "The Amélie", is not it? I love it!
Thanks guys for your photos!
e. .. could be the beginning of a strange series, anyone with pictures of my creations "strolling" info@contemori.com to send them to me, I will be happy to post them!

Libby and Nigel are a lovely couple from UK . Some time ago , they bought one of my creations , a cute gnome , whom they called Pei . From that day Pei has become their new traveling friend , it follows them always and it's never t ired !
Libby and Nigel sent me some photos of the new friend ! It's very " The Amélie " , is not it ? I love it !
Thanks guys for your photos !
and... it could be the beginning of a strange series , anyone who has pictures of my travelling creations, can send them to info@contemori.com , I will be happy to post them !


0 comments:

Post a Comment