Monday, January 31, 2011

How Good Is 30 Lumens?

a special day



For weddings you know, marriage is always a special day. It 's strange, but when the marriage of an unknown person becomes a special day for you ...
Renee and Jason were married in December, in the warm Florida, planning a wedding truly unique!
E 'became a special day for me because I was there with them, thanks to my creations.
thank Renee and Jason for having choices, and I leave that to talk about are the amazing pictures of a special day. Thanks. (Photo by Jessica Lorren )


For married, you know, the wedding day is always a special day. It's strange instead when the marriage of an unknown person becomes a special day for you...
Renee and Jason were married in December, in the warm Florida, planning a wedding truly unique!
It's became a special day for me because I was there with them, thanks to my creations.
Thank you Renee and Jason for choosing them, now I let the beautiful pictures speak of a special day. Thanks. (photo by
Jessica Lorren )





0 comments:

Post a Comment