Monday, January 3, 2011

Netopia Ter Gusb2-n N Wireless

first bearing of 2011!!

good start week
I wanted to start the year by a list of jobs I would like to make ...
but I'm just like ...
I can not plan anything
inspire me each time I leave ...
hope to produce so much and continue to improve over the country painting, perhaps taking another course ... I should start one soon, in a DIY store in Domodossola here ...
meantime I enrolled in a virtual laboratory to carry out a series of projects all at once just with the technique of painting country. the first subject is this nice hen ---- expires February 28, 2011.
the forum of which I speak is www.ideedecoupage.net here you can find many useful tips and meet so many lovers of painting and decoupage country .... I advise you to drop by!

I'm lost ... I went off track ...
I wanted to show my first bearing of 2011
a beautiful pattern Renato Parolin, I can not remember the title ...

to prestissimooooooooooooooo!!
kisses
manu ♥










0 comments:

Post a Comment